BAYEUX CITY TOUR
SCHEDULED DAILY GROUP TOURS 2019
Exclusively in English
15€ Per adult - Free for children <18
- At 9.30 am : 2 hour tour - From April to September
- At 5.00 pm : 1½ hour tour - April / May / June / Sept only
- The ONLY guided tour of Old Bayeux EXCLUSIVELY in English !
- Running DAILY rain or shine including week-ends and bank holidays!
- The tours will only start with a minimum of 2 adults*
- Small sized groups
- Sitting stops are scheduled
- Age recommended +8 years old
- Please present yourself 5 minutes before the tour departure
- Click above to reserve your place: if you cannot, present yourself and pay in Euro cash directly to your guide
- For more details on the contents of the tour
* On the rare occasion a "solo traveler" has arrived alone on a tour, we have offered to run it nevertheless, provided they agree to the "2 adults minimum" fee. TripAdvisor comments will testify that our primary goal is to avoid disappointment and offer a quality, cheerful, interactive tour.
In front of the Bayeux Tourist Office ("Office du Tourisme")
Rue Saint Jean, 14400 Bayeux, Normandy, France.
You cannot park rue Saint Jean: the closest car parks are pay-and-display, place de Québec (off rue Larcher) or Place aux Pommes (off rue Marechal Foch), 1€ per hour, free on Sundays and bank holidays.
Our guides can easily be recognized thanks to their "apple green" scarf or hat. For more information on our guides click here To arrange a tour outside those hours or plan a customized tour please check for a private tour.
Bayeux Sightseeing Tour / Bayeux City Tour / Bayeux Guided Tour / Bayeux Cathedral
Bayeux Tapestry / WWII landing beaches and battlefields